Recent_Comments

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Vegan MoFo Day 6: Birthdays, a Tiara, and I get serenaded by Pop At Age 105!

Birthdays. Ugh.

Two more turtle nests hatched, so with any luck we had 200 or so more Virgos enter the world for me to wish a happy birthday to. Welcome to planet Earth turtle Virgos, I promise to do my best to protect your environment, keep your relatives safe, and do what I am able to help you all survive.

I like being a Virgo, and never bought into all that crap when the astrological calendar was being moved around. Also, I still say Pluto is a planet, and yes, as I've already stated publicly, Hello Kitty IS a cat.

This video is as personal as it gets… not an easy thing for me to do, but heck, let's do it. And, while we're on the subject, I defy anyone not to get misty when being sung "Happy Birthday" by Pop Rockett (age 105!) after being presented flowers from that dear, sweet man. Don't hold that against me either, sniff sniff. Also, all adult beverages were offset by the giant carrot-apple juice I had at Sugar Apple, and no… I did NOT drive home after consuming adult beverages… this vegan doesn't roll that way and neither should you!




Lastly, indeed screw you AARP; I'm going kicking and screaming, and that's a promise!

See you next time with more MoFo love!

2 comments: