Recent_Comments

Friday, September 18, 2015

Vegan Month of Food Day 18: Honoring Who Inspires My Veganism

Seriously, I need to get my technologically challenged self together.... Today I am to honor a human or non human animal who inspires my Veganism. My video will not publish today, I am so sorry! I will try to get the video up tomorrow, and I will also publish Day19 on time. I explained I might have troubles with this for a few days, but I hoped for the best. Stuff happens! Make sure you keep up with the other bloggers, ok? Thank you for understanding!

Edit 9/30/15:
Yes, here's the video. Like my inspiration, or lump my inspiration, this one is about me. We vegans best stop telling each other "my veganism is better than your veganism" and start supporting each other, and stop the infighting. Go vegan. Go vegan now. I don't care what you eat, what you wear, and how you go vegan, so long as you ARE vegan. Get it?

Sincere thanks to my latest inspiration.... he has made me a better advocate, a better activist, a better vegan, a more compassionate person, and quite truthfully a better human. Cheers.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment