Recent_Comments

Saturday, September 21, 2013

VeganMoFo Day #21: What I Ate For Dinner (No Table Dancing, sorry)

Dinner thoughts began to cross our minds about 5pm. There had been no planning, ut oh. Then, I remembered.... I have vegan ravioli in the freezer I made earlier this week as part of product testing a product called The Vegg. Here in some uninspired photography work, is what I ate for dinner.

Treeline vegan cheese (product review coming during MoFo)
w/vegan Asian sea salt & vinegar flavored rice crackers.
GOOD!

Peri making an unscheduled cameo......

Yellowtail Merlot. Vegan.
2 glasses down the hatch.
GOOD!

Blurry, sorry!
Vegan ravioli, home made by this happy vegan using
The Vegg (vegan egg  yolk replacer).
Product review coming during MoFo.
OMFG GOOD!

Dessert? Look, it's 9pm, Saturday night. Shouldn't I be dancing on a table at a bar or something similar for fun? Maybe, but instead, I'm contemplating eating an organic orange, and making a vegan cappuccino using my $3 thrift shop stainless steel manual frother. I'm getting old(er).

I'll be reviewing Treeline Vegan Cheese and The Vegg in the immediate future for MoFo. I'm also going to discuss vegan wines, since tonight I cleared out my wine cabinet and discovered that 7 out of 7 unopened red wines were NOT VEGAN and now must be given away. Of those 7, 6 were gifts, one was a purchase. For anyone wondering, Banfi is NOT VEGAN, new information to me.

See you tomorrow. Hope you had a great day of vegan food too!

No comments:

Post a Comment