Recent_Comments

Friday, December 2, 2011

Let the Pictures Begin

For the last couple days, I've had my camera at my side every time I've gone out.  I figured this would help me get some of those cool holiday shots I want to, but its not that easy.  Traffic is an issue (its so not cool to stop in the middle of the highway and shoot photos....), timing is an issue, and my ability to get the camera actually ready for the perfect shot seems to elude me a bit.

I went outside last night to photograph our lit mangrove.  It was too dark.  I slogged into the sea thinking that would do the trick, to no avail.  I couldn't get the shot.  So, I figured I'd simply take it at dusk when the lights show and there's still some natural light left.  But, that didn't work out tonight, as I was preoccupied doing something else.  I did get a few photos taken today, check them out!


Christmas tree shopping, Keys Style.

A local business here on Big Pine, all decked out.

Old Bahia Honda Bridge.
Yes, I realize this isn't a holiday shot, but isn't it beautiful anyway!

See you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment