Recent_Comments

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

Wednesday. Today is Wednesday.  The last post I did was last Friday.  So, where did Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday go?  I've looked around, but couldn't find them.  I've asked a few people, no one had an answer.

Its been a good few days here.  I've been tethered to the kitchen for a string of days, so its kind of a blur.  Don't feel sad for me, I'm not crying the blues.  I've been baking up a storm, and a good storm it has been,  yes indeed.  I'm having fun. My idea of fun may not be YOUR idea of fun, but I guess right now my only explanation for the mysterious evaporation of several days of my life lurks within my kitchen.  My kitchen with the cracked tile has been my bestie the last few days. I'll report more on that soon enough.

To make up for my little posting lapse, here's a photo for you.  I went outside to put a can in the recycling, and this is what I saw.

Yup, a double rainbow. And, the main rainbow went from the ocean to the Gulf.  Don't you wish you were here now too?  Enjoy the rainbows. I'll be back on schedule soon, I promise.  Don't forget.... life is short,  have fun no matter what you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment