Recent_Comments

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Vegan Month of Food 2018 Day 22: Food Fit For a King (Made By A Pauper)

Today is "Fancy but Frugal" with our assigned theme. Here's mine:

Vegan Chocolate Lava Cake
with strawberry sauce and chocolate sauce
I planned on making epic ravioli. I'm out of an ingredient.

I made you a cheesecake but had the wrong size pan, it cooked too quickly. Not suitable for a King.

I planned on making Miyoko's wet Buffalo Mozzarella with a Caprese salad. No basil.

I reached for an old friend... Chloe's Vegan Kitchen and used her recipe, subbing strawberries for raspberries because that's what I had in the freezer.

My friend bought me that cake fork years ago on a stroll down Duval years ago, in a store that's now gone. I love it. Thank you friend.

Eat cake, fancy vegan style, made by plain ol' me.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment