Recent_Comments

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Day 1: Intro to Me (Vegan MoFo2018)

Yay! It's Day One of 2018 Vegan Month of Food. I'm in for the event, you'll find a video every day.  Sorry about all the "ums." I didn't allot enough time before it was getting dark, I was a bit nervous (first one every year is the hardest for me) and since I didn't script anything at all (which I really should have) you get the "um" factor. No more after today, I promise!

My theme this year is that I'll be following the daily topics/prompts from the administrators. Today is an introduction to me, although many of you know me through either staying at our vegan bed and breakfast, following my Facebook page or following annually through the Month of Food posts I've done.  Our recovery from Hurricane Irma is not complete yet, although we expected to be open long ago. It's been a long and winding road since the storm to say the least. There's been countless volunteers that have come from around the world, including internationally, to help restore. The local outreach to restore our environment has been exceptionally heartwarming. We love and thank all who are by our sides as a community to rebuild our lives. Let's watch a video now, ok? I'll see you tomorrow, let's have some fun!



Day 1 VeganMoFo2018

That wasn't so bad, was it?

Vegan love to you and yours! See you tomorrow.

xo

4 comments:

  1. Happy VeganMoFo, super excited to see you participating again! It sounds like it's been a tough year, but things are hopefully getting back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super excited about a month's worth of videos! Yay!

    ReplyDelete