Recent_Comments

Sunday, January 1, 2012

So the Year Begins

Happy New Year.  2012.  It's here.

If I were going to make a resolution, one single resolution, maybe it would be to always do that which should be done the exact moment I know it must be done.

This would require a few clones of myself.  Maybe that could be another resolution.  Cloning, work on it.  For good purposes only.  No evil clones please.

I missed a deadline.  Nothing major.  Just a fun little side thing I wanted to do with some friends.  I finally made the time to get the administration part of it completed, and I missed it.  My heart sank.

I've only myself to blame, and life goes on.

A fresh new year, a fresh new chance.  Otherwise today wasn't so bad, things got off to a decent start for 2012.  But I missed a deadline for something I wanted to do that had potential for fun.

Not enough fun going on.

Maybe there's my resolution.  From someone who no longer makes resolutions, this one wouldn't be so bad, to simply have more fun.

Indeed.  I'm going to work on that for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment