Recent_Comments

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Basking Once Again

The cold front blew through a few days ago, temps dropped into the 60s.  We had one pretty cool day and night, and then the temperatures began to claw their way back up.  Today we were solidly back in the 70s under a perfect sunny sky.  The winds are gentle once again, the seas are calm, and the sky is very clear.  Its simply poetry in motion.

My time outside has been limited the last few days.  I've had many extra chores to do, lots of extra kitchen work.  Despite this, I have made time to walk the beach a few times, feel the sand between my toes, and spend some time with Peri.  The street is abuzz with bicyclists, runners and walkers once again.  When I run I'm constantly waving "hi" to others as we each pass on our own separate missions.

Its good to be here, really good.  I know there's a good lot of people out there counting the days til their own respites at Deer Run. Everything is lining up perfectly, the stars, the moon and the sun. Don't forget to pack your flip flops and sunglasses.  You're gonna need 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment