Recent_Comments

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Vegan MoFo Day 14: Touring a Debris Pile

Today my first video explains how I spent the day. Fasten your seat belt for the second video. We scope out a debris pile. And since it is Vegan Month of Food but I forgot to talk about food, my tip is save all those odd peels, bits and ends of your veggies, not a morsel of that goes into my compost. I freeze it all and when I have enough I throw it all into a pot, cover it with water, add whatever herbs I have around and make my own stock. No measurements, no fuss. I strain it and freeze in muffin tins then pop them out and store them frozen to roast your veggies, make your vegan frittatas and do all sorts of magic.  My great stash of stock was lost to Irma but once we get a freezer again, I'll be back on the mission. Now videos!






And here we go...



😪 indeed.

Til next time. xo


2 comments:

  1. Few words convey the emotions felt at viewing this. 😢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. It's so difficult to see and understand that kind of devastation.

      Delete