Recent_Comments

Sunday, July 15, 2012

We're Now on Facebook!

Technically, I could probably just put up today's title, and sign out.  I've already said what I have to say, but here it is again.  Deer Run is now on Facebook!  Yay!

Although our website doesn't have the Facebook icon showing on our web site, it will be there post haste.  And, you can certainly find us on Facebook without the icon.  We are "Deer Run Bed and Breakfast - Florida Keys."  My hopes with the Facebook page is to get more photos up, and current information up.  Things like weather conditions, photos of current events, blah blah.  It will be easier for me to do those types of things in a relevant way than to get them on this blog.  But, fear not, the blog is going nowhere, nothing about that is changing either.

Some people use social media more than others.  I use it, and really like it.  It has helped me reconnect on a personal level with people I've missed from years gone by, and it helps me to stay connected to friends in faraway places.  This is very important to me being so far away from where I lived for so long.  There's much good to be had in social media.  I intend to do my best to make our Facebook page interesting for you.  I hope you will find us on Facebook, and "like" our page.  But, you certainly don't have to "like" our page to follow us either.  You can simply check in from time to time and see what's up, just as so many people do with the blog.

So, there it is.  I've got so many subjects to post about this week on the blog, and I will do so.  I will also begin to build our Facebook page for you as well.  I hope you enjoy it all!

1 comment:

  1. OK ! Now I can direct all my friends to your FB page and they can see what I'm always talking about!

    ReplyDelete