Recent_Comments

Friday, June 15, 2012

Another Beautiful Day in Paradise!

Each day has the same amount of hours as the other, but they are not all created equal.  I'm bursting with excitement over all I accomplished today, including perfecting another new recipe, a gluten free soy free mint double chocolate chip cookie.  Kids, this one is so good even I, master of said cookie domain, almost cannot believe this is a gluten free cookie.  Vegan.  Organic. Need you ask?

Without boring you with all my accomplishments of the day, I'm going to share some of the photos I've taken over the last day or so.  I want to say that any time you see those Key deer shots, especially with the fawns, I'm using my telephoto lens so as not to interfere with their development.  For your viewing pleasure, I present the following:

This grew randomly in my garden. A friend says its Amaranth.
I saw a photo, sure looks like Amaranth to me,
but I still don't know who put it there!

My towering papaya tree.
From little acorns do mighty oaks grow... or rather
from teeny seeds do beautiful papaya grow.

Mother and baby at rest. My heart just melts.

Tally me bananas!

Peri always stresses me out when he does his Flying Walenda act.

He has no fear of anything, crazy cat!

One tries to rest in the wrack line while the other forages. Unusual to see.

Beautiful.

Slice of life on my beach.

Baby fawn sticking her tongue out!

This is my "Sue plant."
She gave this to me before she died.
It blooms randomly, its an Amaryllis so more people are used to seeing them at Christmas.
Here, it blooms in the summer usually.
When it does, its like Sue is right there in the garden.
We miss her and speak of her often.

This is the Atlantic Ocean this morning about 10am or so.
Flat Flat Flat!

I wondered when someone would finally show up here with SUPs!
I wonder no more.
First guests ever with SUPs.
They invited me to have a go at it.  They made it look far too easy.
Water terror girl said no, but thank you for asking.




No comments:

Post a Comment