Recent_Comments

Friday, May 11, 2012

More Super Moon Photos & a little misc. just because

By 7:42am, my morning had completely spiraled out of control.  I knew it, the other happy vegan knew it.  I think the cats even knew it... they chose to sleep in.  This matters not because when things have to get done, you find a way to get them done.  So I did, and now here I am smack dab in the middle of the afternoon on a picture perfect day.  I think the temperature outside is hovering about 87 right now and the tide is high.  My kitchen is almost back together from all that went wrong in the last few hours (fear not, nothing caught fire which is possibly one of the only things I would classify as a real problem) and I'm staring at a small patch of perfectly blue cloudless sky as I type.

After utter chaos, I have decided to spend my afternoon and evening doing exactly as I please. The other happy vegan is completely on board with this.  Although we are both still working, he said the magic words just a few short minutes ago that change everything... "let's put the boat in the water."

So, with those few words everything changes.  And, to make you feel possibly as happy as I do right now, I've decided to post a few more of my Super Full Flower Moon photos.  I was looking through them and was surprised at how beautiful some of them really are. I know there's a tinge of blurriness on some, its the camera.  I shoot with a non-professional camera and I just have to accept this is the best I can do with the shutter issues. One of my favorite photos needs serious photoshop work so I cannot publish it. I took my camera off the tripod, set the tripod so the moonbeams reflected off it, backed up then took the shot of the tripod awash in moonbeams.  Not sure why that photo is so cool, but it IS so cool; close your eyes and imagine is all I can say.

Our little mangrove taking a moonbeam bath.

This is one of my thinking spots, also bathing in moonbeams.

Blurry or not, I just love how the moon sits atop the palm, just like a Christmas tree star.


No comments:

Post a Comment